|Season 1, Episode 20|
| Have an image of this episode?|
Then please upload it!
|Air date||April 29, 2005|
|Written by|| Michael Merton|
|Directed by||Scott Jeralds|
| Previous Episode|
| Next Episode|
"Puppy Problems" is the twentieth episode of the Krypto the Superdog (TV Series). It premiered on August 2, 2013.
- Mistake: When Snooky hits the Dog Stars with the puppy ray, their space helmets stay the same size, but their collars/tags shrink with them.
- Logic Mistake: It seems odd that Brainy was able to sense all that stuff about the "trapped bus" and NOT sense what an obvious trap the situation was. And, for that matter, it also seems odd that despite Krypto's X-ray vision, he was so taken in by the cardboard cut-outs and disguise as he was.
- Logic Mistake: Why did the Dog Stars feel the need to call in Krypto for a situation that Mammoth Mutt, Bull Dog and Tusky Husky could clearly easily handle between just the three of them (namely, the "stranded bus" deal) were the situation geniune and not a trap?
- Mechanikat says that this is the best plan he's had in light-years. However, a light year is a unit of distance, not of time.
- Mistake: When Brainy ask about her name, the B on her tag was backwards.
- This is the first time Krypto's age has been altered.
- This is the only episode that doesn't feature Tail Terrier.
- This is the second episode where The Dog Stars appear without Paw Pooch.
- Villain(s): Mechanikat (AKA: Pappy) and Snooky Wookums (AKA: Nanny Wookums)